Norfolk Street Lighting

Amey is working with Norfolk County Council to provide your public lighting service.

Please use the form below to report problems with streetlighting and other illuminated street furniture (e.g. an illuminated sign/bollard or vehicle activated sign). The information you provide will only be used to assist Amey Highways and Norfolk County Council investigate to resolve the fault you have reported.

  • If it is an emergency please call 0344 800 8008 (24hrs)
  • Some street lights are owned and maintained by District, Borough, Parish or Town councils. If the street light is maintained by another organisation, then we will pass the information submitted below to them on your behalf.
  • For other highways problems, such as potholes or street cleaning, please use the following page Direct Link or visit the Norfolk County Council website.

Personal data will not be passed on for any marketing purposes, or to any 3rd party organisations except as described above. Your information will be stored in line with our data retention policy.

Report a Problem Norfolk